M3X-3S-Twin CNC Kneemill
The Model M3X-3S-Twin CNC Kneemill Offers Twice the Production
Versatile design. Solid support.
The System M3X-3S Twin CNC Kneemill is designed to produce single or few tool-change parts in medium to large quantities for less than the cost of a single VMC. You can quote jobs on a single spindle, and then run them on 2, doubling your speed (and profit!). You can also make money on jobs that can’t be cost-justified on expensive VMCs.
System M3X controls are shipped completely installed and tested. You can
be up and running the day your machine arrives. If you can run a manual
machine, you will be cutting chips in less than 2 hours. If you can run a CNC
mill, it will take less!
M3X-3S-Twin CNC Kneemill features:
- Two inverter-controlled 2 HP spindles
- Sixteen inches between spindles provide a 16" X 12" X 14" (X, Y, Z) work envelope per spindle.
- Conversational Programming Software (CPS) makes short work of simple jobs
- Knee drive for the Z axis provides 14" of programmable travel and leaves the quill free so you can adjust each spindle height separately.
- True 3 axis simultaneous interpolation allows you to make parts with complicated 3-D surfaces. You can also peck drill hundreds of holes in a part without breaking a sweat (or missing any).
- Reads standard G-code files which can be produced by CPS, generated from a CAM system, or provided by a customer. (From an existing FANUC compatible control)
- Table Size: 9" X 49"
- Long Travel: 32"
- Cross Travel: 12"
- Vert Travel: 14"
- Distance Between Spindles (Nominal): 14"
- Max. Distance: 18 3/4"
- Spindle to Table Min. Distance: 2 3/4"
- Spindle to Table Min. Distance: 5”
- Spindle to Column No of T-Slots: 3
- Size of T- Slots: 5/8"
- Spindle Motor: 2) 2 HP, Inverter Controlled
- Spindle Speeds: 65-5,400 RPM
- Number of Speeds: Infinitely Variable
- Spindle Taper: R-8
- Head Swivel: 90°
- Head Tilt: 45°
- QuiIl Dia.: 3 -3/8"
- Quill Travel: 5"
- Net Weight: 2700 lbs.
- Dimensions: ( W-L -H) 64” X 48” X 85”
- Standard Equipment: Way Covers, Auto. Machine Lube, Auto. Spray Mist Coolant, Quick Change Tooling